Join us on the 27th of February from 1 pm to 1:45 pm for an insightful virtual webinar that explores the intricacies of managing and leading remote software engineering teams.
In this dynamic session, we’ll delve into the challenges, strategies, and competitive advantages associated with building and running software teams in a remote, global, and blended environment.
🔍 Topics to be Discussed:
- Effectively Building and leading software engineering teams: remote, global, and blended iterations
- Leading a remote tech team, what are the considerations and lessons learnt
- What is the competitive edge around having remote vs non-remote teams?
- What processes and frameworks can help manage software engineers? Leadership and metrics.
🎙️ About Our Speaker: Stacey Hudson – Head of Software Engineering, GfK
- Stacey is an experienced digital team leader and strategist with a demonstrated history working in software innovation and business strategy across the wellness field. Stacey is obsessed with ensuring things work; including keeping the lights on at Vitality’s wellness reward system, leading remote teams across the globe to continuously innovate, to modernising the Vitality wellness platform to be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
- Now the Head of Software Engineering at GfK. Stacey’s previous roles include Head of Engineering at END. and IT Systems Director at Vitality.
🖥️ Where and When:
- Date: 27th February
- Time: 1 pm – 1:45 pm
- Venue: Virtual (URL will be emailed upon registration)
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain valuable insights into the evolving landscape of software engineering teams. Register now to secure your spot!