We’re looking forward to welcoming you to London Tech Leaders #7 on the 21st of October, where we’ll be joined by an all-star panel (see below) to discuss a range of topics surrounding the future of technology. Expect an open bar, goodies from our sponsors as well as an engaging networking session with other C-suite technologists and leaders.
In the panel, we’ll be discussing:
In the next 5 years, how will artificial intelligence, machine learning and data change the way businesses serve their customers?
- Machine learning and AI have simplified various customer experiences through automating work and making businesses more efficient. Data has grown in value to become a commodity that allows many businesses to minimise or completely zero out any costs to the customer. How will these technologies further develop and change in the future and what impact will this have on customers?
Is there a conflict between retaining talent and supporting the businesses long term needs?
- It would appear that in the tech industry, leaders are becoming more predisposed for remote workers, how is this aligned with stakeholders who demand staff being in the office. Will allowing workers to stay remote in order to fight off competition have long term detrimental impacts on the overall business strategy. Could long term remote working stifle innovation?
Do technologists deserve a bigger seat at the table and is technology becoming the core of business operations?
- What role does technology play in the future shape of businesses, should it become more of a central piece rather than a supporting function. Are we even letting technology run too many operations within businesses?
Moving into 2022, which area of upcoming or growing technology has the biggest potential to impact business growth?
- The popularity and growth of cryptocurrency in recent years is a great example of technology that has fulfilled its potential from years back. In the next few years, what technologies will be valued most by businesses?
18:00 – Guests arrive, networking with technology leaders, Open bar (rooftop)
18:45 – Introduction from the LTL community
19:00 – Panel discussion begins (conference room)
20:00 – Panel ends
20:15 – Networking with technology leaders, Open bar (rooftop)
- 20 St Dunstan’s Hill, London
- Venue is the same as our last event, you can see the highlights of that event here.
- Building access details will be confirmed via email upon registration