Are you a senior technology leader looking to expand your horizons, network with industry peers, and gain insights from some of the brightest minds in the field? If so, we invite you to our final event of 2023, hosted by 10x Banking at their impressive Holborn office and auditorium location.
What Awaits You:
Networking: Kick off the evening with an open bar, delectable food, and an atmosphere buzzing with excitement. Connect with fellow senior technologists and leaders, exchange ideas, and forge valuable connections.
Deep-Dive Panel Discussion:
Our main event features a riveting panel discussion on Operating Functions, a topic critical to tech leaders. During this engaging session, our esteemed panelists will delve into these pressing topics:
- In a world where we are constantly replacing software, should we spend a lot of effort building in resilience and supportability?
- When do you wake up the executives in the middle of the night and is it beneficial getting them involved?
- How do you run your out of hours support: how do you reward and keep your team happy for it, and does this depend on generations?
- It’s 3am in the morning… the systems have crashed. The team is on it, where is the product manager?
Meet Our Panelists:
- David Crawford: David is a C-level tech leader with a background in leading scaled Product Development teams for Naked Wines, Camelot, Sky and BT, David has also driven Inclusion and Diversity initiatives. As well as his technology passion, David is a committed family man, part-time bee keeper and enjoys the occasional Malbec. David has been our event compere since the very beginning and has been a panel favorite ever since.
- Abdul Rahim Bah: Abdul is an Engineering leader with over 15 years of experience across a range of sectors. He has a proven track record of success in building and leading high-performing engineering and operations teams. He is currently the Head of Platform Engineering at Synthace, where he is responsible for the platform engineering team. He has also worked at 10x Future Technologies and FICO where he led SRE teams.
- Jonathan Sowler: Jonathan is the Vice President of Engineering, leading the product engineering teams at 10x Banking. He has a background leading engineering and artificial intelligence teams in start ups, scales ups and superscale technology companies. Prior to 10x, Jonathan led the team at NLP artificial intelligence innovator Unbabel in Lisbon, Portugal. Jonathan was a founder and Chief Technology Officer of one of the internet’s pioneer security companies and has a great track record of leading product delivery with strong privacy concerns in sectors including finance and government.
- Louise Seddon: Louise is the Head of Global Live services at Red Bee Media where she is accountable for global playout, MCR and Distribution services, global service management and broadcast engineers. She is an innovative and results-driven leader with a track record of delivering positive change at an international level within the broadcast services arena. Louise defined and delivered a three-year programme covering location strategy, remote working, Cloud-based technology tools, flexible resourcing and automated workflows.
- Hamed Silatani: Hamed is the Founder and CEO at Uptime Labs; an incident response management platform focused on reducing downtime. Formerly Hamed was the Head of Application Services at IG Group. He is a Performance and reliability engineering manager and enthusiast with 20 years of systems engineering experience building high skilled operations and software engineering teams. He has Developed software engineering coaches to mentor development teams to create a more resilient software. Delivering reliable and performant platforms by focusing on people and culture at all levels. Defining and implementing reliability engineering practices. Outage and degradation investigation. Technical project planning and delivery.
- 18:00: Guests arrive, network with tech leaders, enjoy complimentary drinks and food.
- 19:00: Dive into the thought-provoking panel discussion in the auditorium.
- 20:15: Continue networking with peers and enjoy more complimentary drinks.
- 21:30: The event concludes
Don’t Miss Out!
This is your chance to cap off the year with a flourish, gaining valuable insights and connections that can elevate your tech leadership game. Spaces are limited, and opportunities like these don’t come around often. Secure your spot now and be part of an unforgettable evening of tech leadership excellence.
Join us on November 2nd for an event that promises to inspire, educate, and connect. Your next career-defining moment could be just a conversation away.
There are only 150 spaces, so register today and embrace the future of tech leadership!
- Please note that upon registering you will be asked to RSVP in order to get on the guest-list. If you can’t attend you must RSVP no. Failure to attend after RSVP’ing Yes can result in barring from future events.
- This is an exclusive event for senior technology leaders only (C-suite/Head of/ Director), please note we reserve the right to withdraw registrations if deemed unsuitable by our team.
- See our Attendance Policy for full details