Join us this September at London Tech Leaders, the ultimate peer-to-peer learning, networking, and events platform for C-Suite, Head of, and Director level technology leaders. You don’t want to miss our annual flagship event in 2023, hosted at GfK’s stunning London office and rooftop bar space.
Indulge in an evening of networking and camaraderie with our vibrant community as you enjoy an open bar with a delightful selection of drinks. Engage in stimulating conversations with fellow senior technologists and leaders during our engaging networking session with food provided.
The highlight of the evening will be an exclusive and insightful panel session featuring a diverse lineup of technical leaders, sharing their expertise and visions for the future of technology. This time our panel features the likes of:
- Jonathan Passmore; Senior Vice President at EZRA, and a professor at Henley Business School with over 40 books and 250 papers published in the field of coaching and behaviour
- David Turner; the current CTO at Virgin Active who is also the former CTO for NHS England during the pandemic, responsible for bringing the Covid App to millions of users
- Stacey Hudson; the Head of Software Engineering at GFK who previously worked as the Head of Engineering at END and IT systems director of Vitality
- David Crawford; expert C-suite technology leader with leadership experience in Naked Wines, Camelot Global and Sky
- Toby Young; a Non-Executive Director for Ebury, an Angel Investor, Board Member and CTO mentor
Bring your plus ones along, but don’t forget to sign them up to secure their spot at this exceptional event.
– What was your route to becoming a technology leader and what would you have done differently if you knew then what you know now?!
– Being a leader can be high pressure – what advice do you have to manage this and look after yourself?
– How do you keep up with the tech and remain relevant with your team?
– Are leaders born or can you become one through training? If so what would you recommend to the next generation coming through?
18:00 – Guests arrive, networking with technology leaders, free drinks and food
19:00 – Panel discussion begins
20:15 – Networking with technology leaders, open rooftop bar at the Blue Fin Building
22:00 – Event ends
Building access details and calendar invite will be confirmed via email upon registration
This is an exclusive event for senior technology leaders only (C-suite/Head of/ Director), please note we reserve the right to withdraw registrations if deemed unsuitable by our team.