We are looking forward to welcoming you to our upcoming event on the 10th of November, we will be joined by an insightful panel of tech leaders to discuss all things Cyber Security.
Expect free flowing drinks, food and an open bar reservation afterwards. Also including an engaging networking session with other senior technologists and leaders. See venue, panelists, panel topics, and the itinerary below. Plus ones are welcome but they must sign up to attend.
In the panel, we’ll be discussing:
Given the increase in Cyber Crime, how is the position of cyber security changing in your company?
How are you balancing commercial opportunity with cyber crime risk?
How concerned are you about Cyber Security outside of your control (3rd parties you rely on) and what are you doing to mitigate risk?
Is there a new big cyber threat around the corner that we should start thinking about or would our time be better focussed on the basics?
- 18:00 – Guests arrive, networking with technology leaders, free drinks and food
- 18:45 – Introduction from the LTL community
- 19:00 – Panel discussion begins
- 20:00 – Panel ends
- 20:15 – Networking with technology leaders, free drinks
- 20:30 – Reservation at a nearby bar for drinks (with paid tab available)
- Zego HQ, 7th Floor, Exchange House, 12 Primrose St, London EC2A 2EG
- This event will be co-run and hosted by Zego, at their offices in Spitalfields (next to Liverpool Street station). You may remember Vicky Wills (CTO at Zego) who has been on previous event panels.
- Building access details will be confirmed via email upon registration